His Excellency, Umaru Tanko Almakura, Governor of Nasarawa State has approved the underlisted new appointments in the Nasarawa State Public Service:
A. Special Advisers to the Governor:
1. Hon Mohammed Yakubu Dikko,
2. Yahaya Ogba Ibrahim, Nasarawa LGA
3. Hon Danjuma Fanda, Nasarawa Eggon LGA
B. Senior Special Assistants to the
1. Imran Usman Jibrin, SSA on Interparty Coordination, office of the SSG.
2. Hon Danladi Madaki Usha, SSA on Conflict Management and Cooperation, Office of then?m; SSG
C. Special Assistants to the
1. Wanak Melisa Ibrahim, SA on Multilateral Organizations and Donor Agencies
2. Habiba Balarabe Suleman, SA on Women and Gender Mobilization.
D. Permanent Secretaries
1. Abdullahi Essey Magaji
2. Emmanuel Maman Alidzi
1. Nasarawa State Independent Electoral Commission (NASIEC), Hon Mohammed Okpu Abubakar
2. Nasarawa State Teachers Service Commission, Benjamin Baka
2. With the appointment of new Secretaries to the aforementioned Commissions, the appointments of the occupants of these offices are hereby terminated with immediate effect.
3. The date for the swearing in of the newly appointed Special Advisers and Permanent Secretaries would be announced later while other appointments are with immediate effects.
4. His Excellency, the governor of Nasarawa State hereby expressed appreciations to the outgoing Secretaries for their services to the state and wish them success in their future endeavors.
Secretary to the Government of Nasarawa State.
12th September, 2018.